- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Islamabad, Jan 13 (IANS) Pakistan’s national cricket team Tuesday started its training camp for next month’s World Cup to be held in Australia and New Zealand, officials here said.
An official from the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) said all the players of the 15-man squad have joined the camp in the eastern city of Lahore, reports Xinhua.
According to the schedule, the players would undergo physical training in the morning sessions at the National Cricket Academy and would work on their batting, bowling and fielding skills in the afternoon at the Gaddafi Stadium.
Motivational, anti-doping, anti-corruption and psychological lecturers would also be arranged for the players during the camp.
The official said the board has advised the trainers and coaches to adopt precautionary measures to avoid injuries to the players during training.
The squad, led by captain Misbah ul Haq, will feature in the mega event in Australia and New Zealand from Feb 14 to March 29.
The team will also hold a short-term training and conditioning camp in Sydney, next month after playing two One Day International (ODI) matches against New Zealand Jan 31 and Feb 3.
Before taking on its arch rivals India in the opening match of the World Cup Feb 15, Pakistan will play two warm-up matches against Bangladesh and England Feb 9 and Feb 12.
Skipper Misbah, who is to retire from limited overs cricket after the World Cup, Tuesday said retirement is not a concern for him or the team, adding his focus is on the World Cup and his dream is to lift the mega trophy at the end of his career.