- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 2 (IANS) To enhance decision making and increase work efficiency, the Indian Railways Friday delegated overall tender authority to general managers and director generals for acceptance of works and stores.
The move is expected to reduce the work burden in terms of tenders which were earlier referred to the Railway Board by zonal railways and production units.
According to the railways, it has been decided that for tenders up to Rs.500 crore, the supervising committee will consist of concerned executive directors, and the additional members will be the tender accepting authority.
The railways added that for tenders of value of more than Rs.500 crore the tender accepting authority will be the concerned Railway Board member.
For the tenders to be accepted at the level of executive directors and below, the existing practice will continue.