- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Kolkata, Jan 2 (IANS) Hundreds of students from east and northeast India will showcase over 200 innovative projects and models at the 40th Eastern India Science Fair to begin Jan 6 in Kolkata.
Birla Industrial and Technological Museum (BITM) will simultaneously host the Eastern India Science Fair (for school students) and the 14th Science and Engineering Fair (for college students) from Jan 6 to Jan 10, a statement said Friday.
Students from Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Meghalaya, Manipur, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Tripura and West Bengal will participate in the fair.
According to the organisers, this year over 400 students and teachers have enrolled for the Eastern India Science and Engineering Fair.
Over 200 models, representing 140 schools, 25 science and engineering colleges from ten states will be put up for display.
Students will exhibit models centred on themes like community health and environment, energy resource conservation, agriculture and food security and landmarks in science and mathematics.
They will also highlight new ideas in areas of transport, waste management, water crisis and management and information and communication technology.