- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
MANGALURU: A two-day educational mega fair – Career Utsav 2014 – organized by Fuel Media Solutions Pvt Ltd got underway here on Saturday. The fair saw good response from students and parents who thronged T M A Pai Convention Hall to explore opportunities and awareness on various career options available in education world. Students participated in different workshops; registered themselves and answered the mock CET and psychometric tests.
The event saw institutions such as SRM University, Alliance University, M V J College of Engineering and so on from across India come together to support Career Utsav. Renowned brands like SBI and TVS Motors also joined hands to educate students at the crossroad after their 12th standard. Varun Melanta, director of M V J College of Engineering who inaugurated the fair addressing the young audience asked them to follow their heart.
The current generation is very lucky and privileged to get a lot of career guidance and career options. Career Utsav 2014 is not just an education exhibition but a platform for students to explore various opportunities aligned for them at the venue. Be it science, commerce or arts, Career Utsav 2014 has an array of opportunities to offer, all under one roof.
Pradeep Naik, founder and CEO of Fuel Media Solutions said, “The success of Career Utsav at Bengaluru prompted us to extend the education fair to Mangaluru this year. Mangaluru being one among the top educational hubs in Karnataka attracts students from all over the country and it is just right place for us to have such career guidance fairs which are far more unique from common education fairs which run across India throughout the year.
A dozen detailed workshops and seminars were conducted on new-age engineering careers, medicine in 21st century, all about overseas education, new age engineering careers, synergies – the way for a career tomorrow, designing a career in fashion, design in digital world, exam stress and change management, how to score well in board exams, architecture – a promising creative career, offbeat careers, trends in management and many more.