- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 8 (IANS) Youngster Lokesh Rahul became the talk of the town after he scored his maiden century, playing only his second Test, on day three of the fourth Test against Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) here Thursday.
The tag ‘#KLRahul’ was one of the top trends on social networking platform Twitter.
Rahul, 22, gave a good account himself scoring a patient 110 after a disastrous debut in Melbourne where he scored one and 3.
Along with new skipper Virat Kohli, Rahul strung a vital 141-run third-wicket partnership which steadied the ship for India.
“Well played #KLRahul. Class n temperament were on display. Enjoyed to see him work hard and fight it out,” wrote Sagar Saigal (@sagar_saigal).
‘KB @kartik_aryan’ compared Kohli and Rahul’s batting styles to that of Indian greats Sachin Tendulkar and V.V.S. Laxman.
“Kohli & Rahane gave us glimpses of Sachin & Laxman. Composed Dravid-esque knock from #KLRahul in this Test #INDvsAUS.”
“What an innings!!!! You made ppl of Karnataka proud #KLRahul #AusvsInd,” wrote another fan.
“#KLRahul brilliant century superb innings.. Hats off to u @klrahul11.. All the best for your awesome future with #TeamIndia.”