- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Sarees are stunning, stylish and timeless. This iconic attire has been carried by Indian women since ages. However, it has evolved and transformed impressively with the changing taste of every generation. A bit of tweaking done to a humble saree and the classic drape creates styles that are trendy and oh-so-lovely!
Let’s take a quick look into some of the most interesting saree draping styles that have been a huge rage on the ramp lately.
Chottu drape: Ending six inches above the ground, this ramp-hit drape is perfect for drawing eyeballs towards statement-making anklets and trendy footwear.
Dupatta style: Flaunt your toned midriff with the dupatta-style drape. Wear the pallu of the saree like a duppatta and pair it up with an embroidered jacket blouse.
Tribal drape: Simple yet chic, this tribal look is pleat-free. Just wrap the saree around your torso and pin the pallu up.
Thakurbari saree: Add a glimpse of Thakurbari fashion that dates back to Rabindranath Tagore’s time. This charming Bengali-style drape has two large fabric pleats on the front, while the pallu is draped twice around the torso.
Neck wrap: Wrap the pallu of the saree around your neck and carry it as an accessory. Try it out and you no longer would require any fancy neckpiece to complete the look.
Butterfly style:A slight twist to the traditional saree draping style, the pallu in butterfly drape is pre-pleated, thin and sheer. The exposed midriff or navel area brings in a hint of flamboyance.
Fully body wrap: Wrap the saree around the body in concentric circles. Add a touch of glamour with an embellished high neck blouse, an off-shoulder blouse or a toga top.
Mehta Saree Centre (Chennai) is the best place to be if you are looking for gorgeous ethnic and contemporary saree designs. It offers exquisite saree collections in a wide range of fabrics, right from chiffon and net to silk and cotton.