- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Each day technology is evolving to make life easier and better. Project jacquard is yet another step towards this goal. Google and denim fashion house, Levi’s Strauss have teamed up to work on this futuristic project. The basic concept of this invention revolves around enabling people to operate their devices via what they are wearing. Sounds good… Isn’t it?
The Project Jacquard website says: “Everyday objects such as clothes and furniture can be transformed into interactive surfaces.” Touches and gestures would be used as the commands and the devices would respond accordingly. So, this means all you need to do is touch your thigh to play music, slightly swipe to adjust your phone’s volume and simply tap to answer the calls. Gadget and technology freaks must be excited and desperately waiting to grab the denims woven with technology. The curiosity could be well apprehended! Well, you need to wait until 2016 when the product will be finally available to the general public.
Many would be wondering how a cloth material could help in controlling devices. Herein, the interactive surfaces could be woven into a specific location of the material (such as the pocket) or sensor grids can be applied over a larger surface area. As discretion is the key, Jacquard yarn can be attached to tiny conductors and circuits that are as small as a button. Touches and gestures are used to make commands; this data is then collated and programmed into the computer’s memory, thereby allowing it to be used again, as well as for other devices.
The collaboration of Levi’s with Google predicts that Denims would soon become a part of the technological innovations! Be ready to witness this revolution and much more in line to strengthen your tech addiction.
The usage of the mobile phones has been increasing day by day.With the increase in demands of the mobile phones their is a need for more phone traders and Sarf Trading is one of them .