- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Are you in love with nature? Do you wish to explore great beaches? Is non-veg among your preferred cuisines? You definitely need to visit Kerala at least once and the place would convince you to come over and over again. If this was just not enough for you to plan a vacation; below is a list of 10 good enough reasons that to visit Kerala for an unforgettable lifetime experience:
- Serenity parallel to heaven
The metro cities and their culture have deprived us of life. So get some life at here away from the crowded city.
- Perfect landscape treated by coconut trees
Rejoice in the scenic beauty, check out the waving coconut trees and if you have the special someone to accompany you; what else is required?
- Crazy for drinks? Taste “toddy” here
Let the desi daaru replace your craving for whisky! And we assure you would love it.
- Escape from home to experience houseboat
Houseboat stay is a great way to emerge from the stress.
- Seafood can’t get any better
So all the seafood lovers; God’s own city awaits you!
- Superb variety for vegetarians too
We bet the well decorated thali accompanied with a range of dishes would bring water in your mouth.
- Witness world’s richest temple,
Visit the temple to experience its richness.
- Get enchanted with the rich culture
The rich culture includes the dance forms like Kathakali, puli kali (the tiger dance) and bhagawati Theyyam (Dance of the Gods)
- Boat race is truly a scenic beauty to witness
Witness the boat race and we ensure the thrill wouldn’t be less than any of your favourite sport.
- The oldest European Church in India i.e., Church of St Francis is located here
Last but not the least is the Church of St Francis here where you would be surrounded by silence and peace. Great meditative experience indeed!
Don’t just plan a trip but plan an “Experience” that could be cherished for lifetime and if you are a little lazy to manage everything on your own then let keralaholidaysindia plan the perfect holiday for you. #KeralaCalling