- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Often called “God’s own Country”, Kerala is an amazing tourist spot that is incredibly famous amongst the tourists. From magical mountains to beautiful beaches, Kerala has it all. We list down a few tourist spots that contribute in providing Kerala the magnetic charm. Read on:
One of the most popular hill stations in Kerala is Thekkady. It is majorly famous for the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. In Thekkady you can enjoy the beauty of the tropical forests and a wide range of Wild animals. It would not be wrong to say that this place is a naturalist’s paradise. Elephants are major attraction in Thekkady. This exquisite place is a hub of numerous activities including plantation tour, trekking, tea factory visit, and visit to tribal village and boating.
Known as the “Kashmir of South India”, Munnar is a beautiful place in Kerela. The spectacular natural beauty of this place leaves the tourists spellbind. The lush green mountains are exceptionally magnificent.
- Allapuza Beach
The exquisite beaches in Kerala are no less than a boon for this beautiful state. The Allapuza beach is a famous beach that has a lot many attractions for the tourists.
- Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple
Kerala has a rich cultural and religious values and these values are reflected when you visit any of the temples or religious places in Kerala. Sri Padmanabha Swamy temple is a popular religious place that perfectly displays the religiousness of Kerala.
Kerala has so much to offer in terms of tourist attraction that it is impossible to cover them all without the help of a good tourist package. Kerala Holidays India is one such reliable company that provides excellent tour packages to the tourists. Tour packages, Honeymoon Packages and Ayurvedic Packages are a few packages that they offer depending upon the need of the tourists.