- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Encountering opportunity at an early stage in life assists the understudies with becoming a free grown-up. This is a reason many people incline toward sending their children to another nation for higher studies. Presently a days there are various countries that have awesome training system and this is the bossRead more
Study consultants have over and over said that international exposure opens up various doors of opportunities for the students. This is the reason why countless students fly abroad to study further. Canada is a standout amongst the most well-known and the most loved countries as far as international students areRead more
In today’s world mystery shopping is gradually becoming popular day by day. This is because the customer satisfaction has become a chief concern for most of the business entities. Business world is full of cut-throat competition therefore winning and retaining the confidence of customers proves to be of immense benefitRead more
United Nations, Jan 14 (IANS) Fuelled by economic reforms, India is projected to become the world’s fastest growing large economy by 2017 with a growth rate of seven percent, overtaking China along the way, a World Bank report said Tuesday. According to the Washington-based World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP)Read more
Hamilton, Jan 14 (IANS) Former New Zealand cricketer Martin Crowe has expressed concern that the Black Caps’ tight schedule ahead of the World Cup could prove to be exhausting for the team. Crowe, in his latest column for CricInfo, wondered if the Black Caps have taken too much on theirRead more
Karachi, Jan 14 (IANS) Pakistani batsman Umar Akmal Wednesday said all the players have high hopes about the performance in their World Cup opener against India Feb 15 in Adelaide. “We will try to perform our best against India. If we continue with the same form we are sure toRead more
Dhaka, Jan 14 (IANS) A Dhaka court Wednesday allowed cricketer Rubel Hossain to travel abroad to play in the forthcoming World Cup. The order in this regard was issued in a case filed against Rubel under the Women’s Oppression Act by actress Naznin Akter Happy, reports bdnews24.com. The court ofRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) It is a measure of the heady attraction of an India-Pakistan cricket contest that South Australia, whose capital is Adelaide, has consciously bid for this World Cup match at the famed Adelaide Oval next month. The province with a gateway as its emblem, and whichRead more
Sydney, Jan 14 (IANS) Former England batsman Kevin Pietersen has said he wants England “to do well” in the impending World Cup despite being acrimoniously sacked by the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), leading to a long-enduring verbal fight between the two warring parties. Pietersen endured a turbulent relationshipRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Bollywood hearthrob Ranbir Kapoor is awaiting the onset on the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup season, starting next month. He says come what may, he’ll try and make time to watch the matches in between his shoots. Ranbir is the brand ambassador of Lay’s, theRead more
Canberra, Jan 14 (IANS) Australian fast bowler Patrick Cummins has backed teammate David Warner to prove his one-day doubters wrong in the upcoming cricket World Cup, tipping the explosive opening batsman to be the man to bring Australia their fifth title. Warner’s scintillating form in the Test arena over theRead more
United Nations, Jan 14 (IANS) Helped along by falling oil prices and by lower interest rates in developed countries, India’s economy is expected to grow by seven percent next year and these two factors can be a game-changer if the nation were to seize the opportunity to implement fiscal andRead more
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- 47 percent favour fresh Delhi polls, half support BJP
- 2G: Court reserves order on CBI plea seeking more witnesses
- Kerala’s licensed clubs left out in liquor policy?
- Job oriented higher education needed: Nadda
- Women more nutritionally knowledgeable than men
- Technology can unravel minds of prominent individuals
- Maharashtra CM Prithviraj Chavan resigns