- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
If you wanted to book a car, the simple process is to go to the showroom, zero down on the car, make the payment and then wait to receive delivery. Now, delivery can take days, months or in some cases years, however, what if I told you, you can manufactureRead more
Even as the Indian parliament functioning is stalled by issues of re-conversion, Indian cricket is rocked by the same phenomenon. Rohit Sharma has not hit even one test century outside the country. Even in ODIs he averages 30 overseas and 65 in India. Mitchell Johnson was listless, when Rohit wentRead more
Melbourne, Nov 4 (IANS) Former Indian cricket coach Greg Chappell Tuesday denied Sachin Tendulkar’s claim that the Australian had asked the Indian legend to replace then skipper Rahul Dravid prior to the 2007 World Cup. Chappell had initially refused to respond to Tendulkar’s claims but then released a statement throughRead more
New York, Nov 4 (IANS) A single dose of a breathable, respiratory vaccine could provide long-term protection against the deadly Ebola virus, new research shows. Currently in development, the vaccine was found effective in shielding non-human primates from the virus. The findings could have significant global implications in controlling futureRead more
Washington, Nov 4 (IANS) An umbrella Sikh group and a couple of human right bodies have written a letter to US President Barack Obama seeking his support for justice for the 1984 anti-Sikh violence in India that claimed 3,000 lives. “We are writing to urge the Obama administration to callRead more
Beijing, Nov 4 (IANS) China’s top legislator Zhang Dejiang Monday pledged stronger ties with Pakistan in a meeting with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee of Pakistan Rashad Mahmood in Beijing. Zhang, chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress (NPC), strongly condemned the suicide bombingRead more
Tripoli, Nov 4 (IANS) Deadly clashes that started two weeks ago between secular militias of Zintan and Islamist militias in the Libyan city of Kikla have killed at least 142, a media report said Monday. The clashes have killed at least 142 and injured 518 others, Xinhua quoted Ahmad Zein,Read more
New Delhi, Nov 3 (IANS) Ensuring greater reach of internet in the country, Google Monday announced alliance with industry partners to form the Indian Language Internet Alliance (ILIA), a group committed to promote the growth of Indic-language content online. This will facilitate India to reach the coveted 500 million internetRead more
New Delhi, Nov 3 (IANS) The BJP has decided it will not form a government in Delhi and fresh polls should be held, party sources said Monday. BJP sources said Delhi BJP President Satish Upadhyay met Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung Monday morning. Upadhyay, according to sources, conveyed BJP’s point ofRead more
Washington, Nov 3 (IANS) A sounding rocket fitted with technology to gather 1,500 images of the Sun in flat five minutes is set for launch Monday. Capturing five images per second, the Rapid Acquisition Imaging Spectrograph Experiment (RAISE) mission will focus in on the split-second changes that occur near activeRead more
Islamabad, Nov 3 (IANS) At least 60 people were killed and over 110 injured when a teenaged suicide bomber blew himself near the Wagah border in Pakistan, media reported Monday. The incident took place Sunday evening in Lahore, The Nation reported. Inspector General of Police Mushtaq Ahmad Sukhera said anRead more
Mumbai, Nov 3 (IANS) Veteran actor Sadashiv Amarpurkar, who was hospitalised at the Kokilabein Dhirubai Ambani Hospital here with lung infection, passed away Sunday, his daughter Rima Amrapurkar confirmed. “He passed away at 2.45 in the night (Sunday night),” Rima Amapurkar told IANS. “His cremation will take place in hisRead more
- Raja Ravi Varma’s 19th century oleographs in Kolkata
- World Bank: Indian economy to grow by 7 percent in 2016
- Anil Ambani takes ‘Swachh Bharat’ campaign to Badri, Kedar
- Chef Vikas Khanna approached for Hollywood biopic
- Two-year-old girl raped in Meghalaya
- Security Council reform a priority: UNGA president
- Will contact CBI about my questioning: Mukul Roy
- Chinese teams in TT team World Cup finals
- New Zealand official’s Indian radio remark sparks race row
- Srikanth, Kashyap big movers in BWF rankings