- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Misperceptions serve as a base to several taboos in India. One of such stigmas revolves around mental illness. More than 36% people in India have fallen prey to depression at some point in their lives. While a few were able to cope with the pressure, a majority of them succumbedRead more
A popular saying goes that rule your mind or it will rule you. An unchecked thought process can sometimes prove fatal. A combination of baseless fears, unreasonable stress or piled up emotions could trigger an overwhelming mental struggle, called Anxiety. In medical terms, anxiety is a neurobiochemical change that isRead more
Gender Dysphoria is a medical condition that causes ‘mismatch’ between a person’s biological sex and his/her sexual orientation. Commonly known as transgenderism, this gender incongruence leads to severe distress and discomfort. People troubled with gender identity disorder (GID) often ‘identifies’ themselves as the members of the opposite sex. This mayRead more
“It is important to choose the right technique from the initial stages of software development. says the Chairman of Cryptograph Technologies. He adds, “Depending on your requirements, strength of the team and complexity of the project, you can select the best software development technique,” Managing the projects effectively is oneRead more
At all if goods and services tax (GST) gets implemented, it will perhaps streamline diverse taxes enforced on real estate developers, thereby resulting in bringing down the costs. Analysts of Radiant Group believe that GST will activate demand in the real estate sector, which is otherwise battling stagnation for coupleRead more
The spectacular Summer Olympics 2016 taking place in Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro is the latest trending topic across the world. Exemplary performances by world-class athletes in swimming, gymnastics, ball sports, wrestling, martial arts and weightlifting are a treat to watch. With the motto “Live your passion”, the Rio 2016 isRead more
It is probably no less than a horror story– when you pay way more for a house and after moving in you get to face million problems with that property. As per the Alpine Builders, here are important tips for undertaking a smart real estate purchase so that you don’tRead more
Are you just few weeks away from moving into your new home? You must prepare a check-list of things to ensure before start living in your dream home. Here are ten fundamental things, suggested by Alpine Housing, that you need to watch out soon after you move into your newRead more
Now that you have planned to study abroad, you will certainly have to leave your family and friends behind. You must be eager to unfold a thrilling new phase of your life. Hold-up, between these hassles don’t miss out on essentials of packing. You might be speculating whether that quiltRead more
Indeed, each one of us adores the fragrance of incense sticks. The aroma released from frankincense sticks bequeaths our nostrils with purity and tranquility. Although each incense stick produces a unique odor that is truly fascinating but certain incense sticks are used for specific purposes. Tataf Agarbatti Industry ensures that theseRead more
Are you still not convinced about having a mobile application for your business? Whether it is a small, medium or big business, switching to mobile is the only way out in this day and age. People, especially the youth, are progressively employing their smartphones to leaf through the World WideRead more
Los Angeles, Nov 4 (IANS) Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and British singer Rita Ora are huge stars, but based on a new Vegas offer to them, they’re not getting their due respect. The “Black Widow” singers have been asked to perform two shows at Planet Hollywood for $200K per show,Read more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- I am a novice in politics: Manjhi
- Over 7,000 refugees flee to Chad after Nigeria violence
- Northeast CMs’ meet to decide roadmap for development
- Fog spikes Akhilesh Yadav’s date with NRIs in Gujarat
- ‘Modi hasn’t endorsed Bhagwat’s Hindu Nation comment’
- Villa Maya, where dining is more than a pleasure (Foodie Trail-Thiruvananthapuram)
- Walsh departure won’t impact hockey team: Selector Harbinder
- Kuala Lumpur to host ICC WCL Division 3
- Jayalalithaa suggests two-tier tax machinery