- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Global software major Infosys Ltd would return to industry growth (13-15 percent) and catch up with its peers by end of fiscal 2016-17, its chief executive Vishal Sikka said Friday. “As our former chairman and founder N.R. Narayana Murthy had stated earlier, we will return toRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday reported net profit of Rs.3,250 crore for the third quarter (Oct-Dec) of this fiscal (2014-15), registering 13 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 5 percent sequentially under the Indian accounting standard. The global software major, however, retained its revenue guidance at 7-9 percent forRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday posted a consolidated net profit of Rs.3,250 crore (Rs.32.5 billion/$521 million) for Oct-Dec third quarter of fiscal 2014-15, registering 13 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 4.9 percent sequentially as per the Indian accounting standard. In a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges, theRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys has retained revenue guidance at 7-9 percent for the 2014-15 fiscal in dollar terms at Sep 30 exchange rates of Rs.61.75 per dollar. In a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges Friday, the global software major said it was maintaining its annual revenue guidance atRead more
Kolkata, Jan 5 (IANS) Infosys Science Foundation (ISF) Monday awarded six researchers and scientists for their stellar contribution to science and research Monday here. “This is an example of engineering excellence under constraints and challengesa I hope the younger generation will take note of their accomplishments and be inspired byRead more
Bangalore, Oct 27 (IANS) Indian IT bellwethe Infosys Ltd helped Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) to admit a record 400,000 students in British colleges and universities on a single day recently, the company said Monday. “We worked with UCAS to ensure the systems were ready for students to takeRead more
Bangalore, Oct 10 (IANS) Beating market estimates, IT bellwether Infosys Ltd Friday reported robust net profit and revenue growth in rupee and dollar terms for the second quarter (July-Sep) of this fiscal (2014-15). Net profit for the quarter (Q2) under review increased to Rs.3,096 crore, posting growth of 28.6 percentRead more
Bangalore, Oct 10 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. has retained annual revenue guidance for this fiscal (2014-15) at seven-nine percent in dollar terms and 6.7-8.7 percent in rupee terms, as given in April at the beginning of the fiscal. In a regulatory filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Friday, the ITRead more
Bangalore, Oct 10 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday reported net profit of Rs.3,096 crore for second quarter (July-September) of the fiscal 2014-15, posting 28.6 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 7.3 percent sequentially. In a regulatory filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the IT bellwether said consolidated revenue increased 2.9 percentRead more
- Recharge your DTH Connection through sionline
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- Warrant against Digvijaya over Gadkari defamation
- Eight killed in Baghdad suicide attacks
- 11 crore accounts opened under Jan Dhan Yojana: Modi
- Hundreds confront protestors in Hong Kong
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Significance of Business Analytics
- Poll din ends; Haryana heads for multi-cornered contests
- More Indians opting to study in New Zealand: Official