- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mobile technology has revolutionized the functioning and has helped in the success of every business module. Finance and banking services are one of them. A strong mobile technology offers great opportunities to banking and financial corporations on multiple stages.It supports them in enhancing productivity, driving more business, opening innovative revenueRead more
Web designers and developers all across the world have acknowledged this fact that mobile devices can’t be ignored any longer. It’s a familiar story at this point: quite a lot of people are frequently using mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones in order to surf the internet. People areRead more
Strategy consulting is that stunning and remarkable kind of counseling which assists an organization with growing. Through these systems the organizations attempt to hold fast to innovative arrangements which are elusive. It includes modified programming’s which are made particularly for the advantage of organization. The model planned is as perRead more
People who are educated have more chance of employment . Therefore people seek for professional training which can help them in a good satisfactory job. E2 labs provide certain information about different programs. It is very beneficial for fresher’s as they are one of the most trusted labs for acquiringRead more
Information security not just entails the capability of ruining or affecting an individual but a company, established business, protocols, government and even the nation. Therefore it is much required to understand the sensitivity and essence it holds. Because of its high risk at every stage it needs to be addressedRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Global software major Infosys Ltd would return to industry growth (13-15 percent) and catch up with its peers by end of fiscal 2016-17, its chief executive Vishal Sikka said Friday. “As our former chairman and founder N.R. Narayana Murthy had stated earlier, we will return toRead more
Hyderabad, Jan 9 (IANS) Tech Mahindra, one of India’s leading software service companies, Friday announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Swiss firm SOFGEN Holdings Limited, which specializes in private, wealth, commercial and retail banking solutions. The transaction is expected to close by March 2015, subject toRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday reported net profit of Rs.3,250 crore for the third quarter (Oct-Dec) of this fiscal (2014-15), registering 13 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 5 percent sequentially under the Indian accounting standard. The global software major, however, retained its revenue guidance at 7-9 percent forRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday posted a consolidated net profit of Rs.3,250 crore (Rs.32.5 billion/$521 million) for Oct-Dec third quarter of fiscal 2014-15, registering 13 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 4.9 percent sequentially as per the Indian accounting standard. In a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges, theRead more
Washington, Jan 9 (IANS) Do you know that even if you had your internet connection disabled, you could still be emanating information that somebody could use to attack your computer or smartphone? The hackers may be able to view what you are doing by just analysing the low-power electronic signalsRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys has retained revenue guidance at 7-9 percent for the 2014-15 fiscal in dollar terms at Sep 30 exchange rates of Rs.61.75 per dollar. In a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges Friday, the global software major said it was maintaining its annual revenue guidance atRead more
Kolkata, Jan 8 (IANS) West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Thursday highlighted tourism as a focus area, as state-owned firms pitched a total financial commitment exceeding Rs.1 lakh crore during the Bengal Global Business Summit here. “There is so much tourism potential in Bengal. Eco-tourism is coming up,” Banerjee saidRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- I am a novice in politics: Manjhi
- Chef Vikas Khanna approached for Hollywood biopic
- Villa Maya, where dining is more than a pleasure (Foodie Trail-Thiruvananthapuram)
- Walsh departure won’t impact hockey team: Selector Harbinder
- Keira Knightley prefers e-shopping
- Kuala Lumpur to host ICC WCL Division 3
- Jayalalithaa suggests two-tier tax machinery
- Kids help Jolie connect with her mom
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!