- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Pudhucherry, Jan 14 (IANS) It was double delight for the Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB) as they retained both the men’s and women’s singles titles at the 76th senior national table tennis championships here Wednesday. While PSPB men blanked West Bengal 3-0 to lift the Barna Ballack Cup, their womenRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Congress leader and former union minister Ajay Maken’s name figured in the party’s second list of 25 candidates for the Delhi assembly polls that was released here Wednesday. Maken, who has been fielded from the Sadar Bazar assembly constituency, is also the Congress campaign committeeRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) In a bid to tackle the increasing number of swine flu cases in Delhi, the health department has appointed surveillance officers to check the treatment of swine flu at the designated hospitals here. A total of 17 government hospitals, five private hospitals and 8 laboratoriesRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Three candidates Wednesday submitted their nomination papers for the Delhi assembly polls on the first day of filing of nominations, officials said. “Nafe Singh, an independent candidate, filed his nomination papers from Burari assembly constituency while D.K. Chopra, also an independent candidate, filed his nominationRead more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Pankaj Advani, Ashok Shandilya, Rupesh Shah and Sourav Kothari are the top four seeds respectively after re-seeding was done Wednesday at the end of league matches of the National Billiards Championship here. The top 16 will now battle it out for the title on a knockoutRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Delhi High court Wednesday issued notice to Switzerland-based Novartis AG on a plea by pharmaceutical firm Cipla, challenging a single judge bench’s order that temporarily restrained it from manufacturing or selling any drug containing chemical Indacaterol, used for treating chronic respiratory disease. A benchRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Saying there was “no urgency”, the Delhi High Court Wednesday posted for Feb 18 a plea seeking registration of a criminal case against AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal and others for allegedly receiving foreign funds in violation of law. A division bench of Chief Justice G.Read more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Congress leader and former union minister Ajay Maken will contest the Delhi assembly polls. His name figured in the second list of 25 candidates released by the party Wednesday. Maken has been fielded from the Sadar Bazar assembly constituency. The two-time parliamentarian from New DelhiRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Delhi High Court Wednesday issued notice to two district court judges over a plea seeking directions for installing air conditioners in the two court complexes. A division bench of Chief Justice G. Rohini and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw sought a response from the districtRead more
Karachi, Jan 14 (IANS) Pakistani batsman Umar Akmal Wednesday said all the players have high hopes about the performance in their World Cup opener against India Feb 15 in Adelaide. “We will try to perform our best against India. If we continue with the same form we are sure toRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) A church here was vandalized before dawn Wednesday, the fourth such incident in the capital in seven weeks, police said. The incident, which took place around 4.20 a.m., was captured by a CCTV camera installed inside the premises of Our Lady Of Graces Church atRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) From violence against women in crime novels to decoding the world of prolific Pakistani crime writer Ibn-e-Safi, the inaugural edition of Crime Writers Festival here will touch upon an array of issues shaping contemporary crime writing in India. Promoted by Siyahi, a literature promotion group,Read more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack