- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Melbourne, Jan 14 (IANS) Striker Al Sahlawi’s two post-break goals helped Saudi Arabia smash North Korea 4-1 in a second round group stage match of the Asian Cup football tournament here Wednesday. North Korea broke the deadlock in the 11th minute when Yong-Gi scored his country’s first goal in theRead more
Seoul, Jan 14 (IANS) South Korea Wednesday urged North Korea once again to respond to its dialogue offer, media reported. Unification ministry spokesperson Lim Byeong-cheol told a press briefing that the ministry has no plan to send an additional proposal to North Korea for inter-Korean talks and is awaiting theRead more
Seoul, Jan 12 (IANS/EFE) South Korean President Park Geun-hye said Monday that she is willing to hold a summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un without pre-conditions. “My position is that to ease the pain of division and to accomplish peaceful unification, I am willing to meet with anyone,”Read more
Washington, Jan 11 (IANS) The US has criticised an offer by North Korea to suspend further nuclear tests temporarily if Washington agrees to temporarily halt joint military exercises with South Korea this year. The DPRK statement “inappropriately” links routine US-South Korean exercises to the possibility of a nuclear test, USRead more
Sydney, Jan 10 (IANS) North Korea lost their opening game of the Asian Cup 0-1 against Uzbekistan Saturday, but their coach Jo Tong Sop said that they would recover soon and fight for a place in the quarter-finals. North Korea came close to scoring an equaliser just before the finalRead more
Pyongyang, Jan 10 (IANS) North Korea said Saturday it is ready to “temporarily suspend” its nuclear test if the US agrees to temporarily halt joint military exercises with South Korea this year. The North Korean government made a “crucial” proposal Friday to the US side demanding suspension of joint militaryRead more
Sydney, Jan 10 (IANS) A goal in the 62nd minute from forward Igor Sergeev was enough to give Uzbekistan their first victory in the Asian Cup as they beat North Korea 1-0 in the Group B opener here Saturday. Uzbekistan, the 2011 Asian Cup semi-finalists, dominated the game with betterRead more
Seoul, Jan 9 (IANS) North Korea Friday refused to accept a resolution calling for inter-Korean dialogue passed by South Korea’s National Assembly, Seoul’s unification ministry said Friday. A ministry official told the press that Seoul attempted to send the resolution through a communication line Thursday afternoon and Friday morning, butRead more
Seoul, Jan 8 (IANS/EFE) North Korea was quiet Thursday despite it being the birthday of supreme leader Kim Jong-un, an event that was not covered by the state media in contrast to those of his predecessors. According to experts cited by the South Korean news agency Yonhap, Thursday has notRead more
Pyongyang, Jan 8 (IANS) North Korea Thursday urged the US to lift its sanctions and denied having anything to do with the Sony Pictures’ hacking incident. The US Dec 2, 2014 announced retaliatory sanctions against Pyongyang in response to the alleged cyber attack on Sony after it produced a comedyRead more
Seoul, Jan 6 (IANS/EFE) South Korea believes its Communist neighbour has already acquired a “significant” level of technology to miniaturise nuclear warheads and put them on its missiles, according to a defence white paper published Tuesday. “North Korea is presumed to have secured some 40 kg of weapon-grade plutonium byRead more
Seoul, Jan 6 (IANS) South Korean President Park Geun-hye Tuesday urged North Korea to come forward at the earliest to hold talks for peace on the Korean Peninsula. “I hope North Korea rapidly come to the table for the inter-Korean dialogue and cooperation and have an actual consultation about peaceRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack