- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) has joined hands with Infosys Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Infosys, for establishing a mega kitchen at Kandi village in the city suburbs. The initiative of constructing a kitchen has been taken to provide mid-day meals for students of government schools. Infosys Foundation (IF) endeavors toRead more
Beijing, Jan 14 (IANS) The Chinese media praised its national football team for entering the quarter-finals of the Asian Cup football tournament for the first time since 2004 Wednesday after registering two straight victories in the group stage. China beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 Sunday and then defeated Uzbekistan 2-1 Wednesday,Read more
Mumbai, Jan 14 (IANS) Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, an active blogger and user of different social networks, has been named the Social Media Person of the Year, by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). The event is still due to happen in the capital, but since Big B won’tRead more
Paris, Jan 12 (IANS) An anti-Semitic French comedian has praised the terrorist who killed four people at a Jewish supermarket in Paris Friday. “As far as I am concerned, I feel I am Charlie Coulibaly,” said Dieudonne M’Bala M’bala, in a statement on his Facebook page after the 1.5 million-strongRead more
Kolkata, Jan 11 (IANS) Fresh from their flop show at the Federation Cup football tournament, city football giants East Bengal Sunday banned the media from attending the club’s practice sessions and interacting with the players or the coach. “Henceforth no media personnel (including photo-journalists) would be allowed entry into theRead more
Washington, Jan 11 (IANS) Facebook is the leader of social media, says a new survey, adding that the social networking site has also made inroads into becoming the popular choice among the elderly. The findings of a survey by a US-based global thinktank Pew Research Centre that involved 1,597 internetRead more
Los Angeles, Jan 11 (IANS) Actor-comedian Taylor Negron died at the age of 57. His death was announced by his cousin Chuck Negron, a former member of the rock band Three Dog Night, reports hollywoodreporter.com. According to reports, Taylor died after battling cancer. “May he rest in peace,” Chuck saidRead more
Sydney, Jan 10 (IANS) The Australian media Saturday praised the national football team for defeating Kuwait 4-1 in the opening game of the Asian Cup Friday but refused to get carried away with the victory. “The most goals in a game under Ange Postecoglou gave us a taste of theRead more
Colombo, Jan 9 (IANS) Sri Lanka’s state-run Daily News said Friday in an editorial written after the presidential election ended late Thursday that incumbent Mahinda Rajapaksa was sure of “a comfortable victory”. The English language daily said that Rajapaksa, “despite the hard-headed prejudices of the detractors and the international mediaRead more
The Hague, Jan 8 (IANS) Several Dutch media observed a minute of silence Thursday for the victims of the attack on French magazine Charlie Hebdo. At 11 a.m. Thursday, Dutch national TV channels and radio stations held a minute of silence. “We stand in solidarity with our colleagues in FranceRead more
Paris, Jan 8 (IANS) Social media users are demonstrating solidarity with satirical French magazine Charlie Hebdo after terrorist targeted its office in Paris Wednesday, killing 12 people. Using the hashtage #JeSuisCharlie, many on Twitter are replacing their profile photo with a white-on-black image of the phrase, which translates to “IRead more
Mumbai, Jan 7 (IANS) The Mumbai Press Club Wednesday condemned the shooting at the Paris office of Charlie Hebdo magazine that left at least 12 people, mostly journalists, dead. “It is a clear attack on the freedom of expression… The Mumbai Press Club stands by the bereaved family members… ItRead more
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- 47 percent favour fresh Delhi polls, half support BJP
- 2G: Court reserves order on CBI plea seeking more witnesses
- Kerala’s licensed clubs left out in liquor policy?
- Job oriented higher education needed: Nadda
- Women more nutritionally knowledgeable than men
- Technology can unravel minds of prominent individuals
- Maharashtra CM Prithviraj Chavan resigns