- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) is in readiness to feed its delicious, healthy mid-day meals to over one lakh children, per kitchen, in Uttar Pradesh (U.P) by launching 11 new kitchens in the state. Akhilesh Yadav, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, announced the creation of these kitchens with the ‘Shilanyas’ (groundRead more
Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) has joined hands with Infosys Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Infosys, for establishing a mega kitchen at Kandi village in the city suburbs. The initiative of constructing a kitchen has been taken to provide mid-day meals for students of government schools. Infosys Foundation (IF) endeavors toRead more
Keeping the spaces clean between your teeth and all along your gums with dental floss is as essential for your oral health as brushing up your teeth. Just the way you brush your teeth daily, flossing should also be practised on a daily basis. It keeps unwanted plaque away fromRead more
Brushing your teeth on a daily basis is the key to maintaining healthy teeth and avoiding periodontal (gum) diseases, but it’s also essential to ensure that you select the right toothbrush for your teeth and use appropriate brushing techniques. Brushing your teeth properly at least two times a day —Read more
Whether you’re in quest of a weekend getaway or are planning the trip of a lifetime, going a beach vacation is a perfect idea. To get you enthused, Trawel Mart Bangalore suggests some of the world’s most beautiful beaches that will make you forget all the stress of city life.Read more
When you greet somebody, the first thing that comes under notice is their smile. “Teeth are the most prominent and visible feature on your face,” says a reputed doctor of Chisel Dental Clinic Bangalore. It is a fact that your teeth can make you look elder or younger, basedRead more
Washington, Jan 7 (IANS) Three-quarters of heart attacks in young women could be prevented if they closely followed six healthy lifestyle practices, researchers have found. Healthy habits were defined as not smoking, a normal body mass index, physical activity of at least two and half hours per week, watching sevenRead more
Live-in, this word has of late become quite popular in India as well. And, it won’t be wrong to give a little bit of credit to our Bollywood for this change. From on-screen to off-screen, the celebs in tinsel town are found flaunting this tag everywhere. Some live-in relationships materialiseRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- What is Big B’s ‘impossible’ act?
- BSF trooper killed by Bangladeshi smugglers
- Dysfunctional protein causes Alzheimer’s
- Marriage queries annoy single Indian women most: Survey
- Indian charged with leaking exam papers in UAE
- Sri Lanka records 7.8 percent growth in Q2
- Journalist shot dead in Paraguay
- Food pipe tissue grown from stem cells
- India gives historic Dakota aircraft to Bangladesh