- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Keeping the spaces clean between your teeth and all along your gums with dental floss is as essential for your oral health as brushing up your teeth. Just the way you brush your teeth daily, flossing should also be practised on a daily basis. It keeps unwanted plaque away fromRead more
Brushing your teeth on a daily basis is the key to maintaining healthy teeth and avoiding periodontal (gum) diseases, but it’s also essential to ensure that you select the right toothbrush for your teeth and use appropriate brushing techniques. Brushing your teeth properly at least two times a day —Read more
When you greet somebody, the first thing that comes under notice is their smile. “Teeth are the most prominent and visible feature on your face,” says a reputed doctor of Chisel Dental Clinic Bangalore. It is a fact that your teeth can make you look elder or younger, basedRead more
Oral health refers to the state of being free from different sorts of oral diseases like chronic mouth and facial pain, periodontal (gum) disease, oral and throat cancer, tooth decay, oral sores, tooth loss etc. Periodontitis, also known as gum disease or periodontal disease, starts with bacterial expansion in yourRead more
Experts from various companies like Suvidha clinic, TFT Research Center and Diponed BioIntelligence have a thought-provoking revelation that is in a lot of cases, a single defective gene is not sufficient to lead to a genetic disorder. Nevertheless many common diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension, schizophrenia, and most common congenitalRead more
Reproduction is a vital and basic thing for most couples. Of course, for some couples it is to a great degree difficult to conceive and make a baby because of some or the other health issues. A man’s fertility generally relies upon the quantity and nature of his sperms. IfRead more
The yoga asanas are simply mechanics of your body that if done in certain postures can drive the positive vibes out, lower your stress, oxygenate the entire body, and deliberate intelligence. Only a healthy body can provide a means for your spiritual and individual growth. Daily yoga practice benefits peopleRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Union Health Minister J. P. Nadda Wednesday said a big push would be given to the completion of six AIIMS-like institutes being set up across the country. “By the end of this month, the governing bodies of all AIIMS would be finalised and all bottlenecksRead more
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Tuesday inked an MoU with the US-based Ohio State University to develop a technique in regenerating human body parts and tissues for patients in India. The initiative was taken by AIIMS in view of an increase inRead more
New Delhi, Jan 9 (IANS) Holding out hope for scarred acid attack victims and those with congenital defects, researchers at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in collaboration with US-based Ohio University have developed a revolutionary technique to regenerate human body parts and tissue. The new technique would haveRead more
New York, Jan 8 (IANS) Including almonds in your daily diet could help reduce belly fat, a well-established heart disease risk factor, says a study. A daily snack of 1.5 ounces (42 gram) of almonds instead of a high-carbohydrate muffin, eaten as part of an overall healthy diet, improved aRead more
New Delhi, Jan 7 (IANS) Contradictions in two autopsy reports about traces of alprazolam (an anti-depressant), in Sunanda Pushkar’s viscera delayed the investigation and registration of the FIR, Delhi Police said Wednesday. Police said there were two reports of autopsy, conducted on Sunanda’s body by the board of three doctorsRead more
- Bird flu scare shuts down Chandigarh’s tourist attraction
- Odisha BJP leader suspended for social media comments
- Shiv Sena softens stance vis-a-vis BJP
- Punjab to spend Rs.1,000 crore on tourism promotion
- Three killed in Afghan suicide attack
- China hands over confiscated rare turtles to Pakistan
- BJP planning fake votes in Delhi: AAP
- Symbolic Retreat ceremony at Attari-Wagah, BSF on high alert
- Five hostages taken in Paris supermarket
- Real, Barca warm up for ‘Clasico’ with wins