- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Hamilton, Jan 14 (IANS) Former New Zealand cricketer Martin Crowe has expressed concern that the Black Caps’ tight schedule ahead of the World Cup could prove to be exhausting for the team. Crowe, in his latest column for CricInfo, wondered if the Black Caps have taken too much on theirRead more
Hamilton, Jan 14, (IANS) New Zealand all-rounder Grant Elliott is in doubt for the second One-Day-International (ODI) against Sri Lanka here Thursday. The all-rounder was absent from training at the Seddon Park Wednesday, reportedly dealing with a family health matter. A New Zealand cricket spokesman said Elliott could play, butRead more
Christchurch, Jan 11 (IANS) Sri Lanka all-rounder Jeevan Mendis believes that the lessons learnt from the opening game defeat against New Zealand here Sunday will help them in their World Cup game against the same opponent Feb 14. Sri Lanka lost the first One-day International (ODI) by three wickets againstRead more
Auckland, Jan 10 (IANS) A man was slashed in the face with a kirpan — a ceremonial religious knife — after an altercation at a gurdwara in New Zealand, media reported. Police were called to the Otahuhu gurdwara in Auckland and confirmed that they had taken a man to theRead more
Wellington, Jan 9 (IANS) New Zealand bowling coach Shane Bond will quit after the World Cup Feb 14-March 29. New Zealand Cricket’s head of cricket Lindsay Crocker said Bond did not accept the contract extension that was offered to him. He added he was disappointed but hopeful that the BlackRead more
Wellington, Jan 9 (IANS) New Zealand coach Mike Hesson has said the 15-member strong squad selected for next month’s cricket World Cup possesses the right mix of youth and experience to realise the Kiwis’ dream of entering the finals. “I think within the squad we’ve got an ability to adaptRead more
Wellington, Jan 8 (IANS) An Indian Fijian baby girl died in a Christchurch hospital in New Zealand after suffering a serious head injury, a media report said Thursday. A homicide investigation has been launched to probe the incident, Stuff.co.nz reported. The girl, aged one, died shortly before 8.30 pm WednesdayRead more
Wellington, Jan 5 (IANS) New Zealand Foreign Minister Murray McCully Monday announced that the country has become a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council (UNSC). “New Zealand’s term on the Security Council will place us at the heart of international decision-making for the next two years,” the minister said.Read more
Wellington, Oct 31 (IANS) New Zealand selectors Friday threw a lifeline to talented batsman Jesse Ryder by including him in the 13-member A squad for four one-dayers in Dubai next month. Ryder returns to a New Zealand combination for the first time since last summer’s series against India and canRead more
Mumbai, Oct 31 (IANS) With 100 days to go before the commencement of the 2015 ICC World Cup, New Zealand Prime Minister John Key Friday invited Indian cricket fans to visit his country during the Feb 14-March 29 event, to be co-hosted by New Zealand and Australia. Key tweeted aRead more
Wellington, Oct 29 (IANS) New Zealand could have a new flag to replace its colonial-era ensign a couple of years and referendums later, Prime Minister John Key announced Wednesday. The government has agreed to a timetable and all seven political parties represented in parliament have been invited to take partRead more
Wellington, Oct 29 (IANS) An Air New Zealand flight was grounded Wednesday after it emerged that a group of passengers had been exposed to the Norovirus, which could cause vomiting, diarrhoea, and abdominal pain, a media report said. Passengers of the Mount Cook flight NZ5374 were held onboard at theRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid