- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New York, Jan 8 (IANS) Contrary to popular belief prevalent in Western societies, researchers have found that anger is actually linked with better, not worse health, in certain cultures. Greater anger is associated with better biological health among Japanese people, the findings showed. “The truism linking anger to ill healthRead more
New York, Jan 8 (IANS) People who watch excessive amounts of TV tend to eat more unhealthy foods and might not understand the foundations of a healthy diet, a study says. Individuals who watch more TV have a more fatalistic view toward eating well and tend to think that nutritionRead more
New Delhi, Jan 7 (IANS) Delhi Wednesday reported the third death caused by swine flu, which prompted the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) and the city health department to hold a meeting in the capital to review the situation. According to the health department, a 42-year-old woman from UttamRead more
New Delhi, Jan 6 (IANS) Separating tribal health issues from the mainstream, malaria, sickle cell anaemia, nutrition and maternal and child health would now be targeted in a new initiative of the government. “Statistics say that the tribal health issues are different from the mainstream health issues as a resultRead more
Mumbai, Jan 6 (IANS) The show must go on. It’s perhaps this dictum that Indian TV actors like Sneha Wagh, Karan Goddwani and Mrinal Dutt live by, as despite being unwell, they have been reporting on time on the sets for their respective shows. The actors are tied together withRead more
London, Jan 6 (IANS) Debunking the common assumption that ageing results in one becoming progressively frail, researchers have found that physical activity could help extend the strength and health of youth. The study of amateur older cyclists found that many possessed levels of physiological function that would place them atRead more
New York, Jan 6 (IANS) In a first, researchers have documented that cold temperatures may encourage “unhealthy” white fat to change into “healthy” brown fat. The study indicated that about 30 percent of cells that appear to be white fat can rapidly turn on the brown fat following cold stress.Read more
Mumbai, Jan 5 (IANS) At 39, Preity Zinta is fit and glowing. She says it’s easy to be healthy as long as one checks portions of food, drinks water and controls carbohydrate intake. The actress took to Twitter to share that it was last year that she sat up andRead more
Vienna, Nov 3 (IANS) UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Monday criticised the “unnecessary” strong restrictions and discrimination against health workers who were risking their lives fighting the Ebola virus. The UN chief said the health workers who were helping people infected with Ebola should neither be restricted from doing their jobsRead more
New Delhi, Nov 3 (IANS) The government would institutionalise a regulatory authority with full powers to oversee enforcement of all-round quality standards and consumer protection under the National Health Assurance Mission (NHAM), Health Minister Harsh Vardhan said Monday. “NHAM is going to be the biggest ever health outreach with universalRead more
Panaji, Nov 3 (IANS) Goa port authorities have hired additional health personnel for screening passengers arriving from Ebola-affected countries, officials told the state-level core committee set up to review preparedness against the disease. Goa’s only major port is operated by the central government’s Mormugao Port Trust. A government spokesperson saidRead more
New York, Nov 2 (IANS) A programme that analyses speech and uses it to gain information about one’s mental health is in the works. The idea to develop such a device came when researchers, including an Indian-origin scientist, from the University of Maryland in the US found that certain vocalRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Want to be world’s first doctor of chocolate?
- Wipro to ramp up headcount in Romania
- Poll din ends; Haryana heads for multi-cornered contests
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Fertility Treatment – Help you to start your family
- Ashish N Soni designs Chivas Regal’s limited edition pack
- ‘It isn’t easy to fool a five-year-old’
- Fractal Analytics acquires Mobius Innovations
- India following ‘constructive engagement’ policy with China: Army chief (Roundup)