- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Bisexual women in Britain are less likely to be in a relationship and more likely to experience poor mental health and mental distress than lesbians, new research has found. According to the results, bisexual women were 64 percent more likely to report an eating problem andRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Elderly women who are satisfied with their lives have a higher bone density and they suffer from osteoporosis less frequently than their unsatisfied peers, says a study. “Promoting good life satisfaction and good spirits in the elderly is as important as promoting healthy lifestyle choices,” saidRead more
Toronto, Jan 13 (IANS) Contrary to the claims made on their packages, some novel beverages such as vitamin waters and energy drinks marketed in Canada provide little nutritional benefits to the consumers, says a study. “While our findings suggest that consumers stand to reap little or no benefit from theRead more
Toronto, Jan 13 (IANS) Researchers from the University of Toronto have found that species which reproduce sexually rather than asexually are healthier over time because they do not accumulate harmful mutations. “The findings allow us to understand why an enormous diversity of species around the world go through the laboriousRead more
Washington, Jan 13 (IANS) Tiny roundworms are going to help researchers at the International Space Station (ISS) learn ways to keep astronauts healthy on long-duration space missions. Two Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) investigations on the ISS will help the team seek clues to physiological problems found in astronauts likeRead more
London, Jan 12 (IANS) Electronic learning – the use of electronic media and devices in education – is likely to be as effective as traditional methods for training health professionals, says a study. Students acquire knowledge and skills through online and offline e-learning as well as or better than theyRead more
Bhubaneswar, Jan 11 (IANS) The Odisha government has asked all the medical institutions in the state to be vigilant against swine flu, H1N1 virus, after a middle-aged man tested positive. “We have asked all the district medical officers and medical colleges to take precautionary measures to counter the seasonal disease.Read more
New York, Jan 10 (IANS) The more optimistic you are, the better it is for your health. Those who have an upbeat outlook on life have significantly better cardiovascular health than that of the pessimists, new research has found. Optimism boosts overall health but its positive impact on the heartRead more
Mumbai, Jan 10 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan, who turned 41 Saturday, has been wished a year full of happiness, good health and more ‘hotness’, by his friends from the Hindi film fraternity. After making his acting debut in 2000 with “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai”, Hrithik went on to treat his fansRead more
Mumbai, Jan 9 (IANS) A benchmark index of Indian equities markets Friday surged 169.26 points or 0.62 percent as healthcare stocks gained. All the sectors were trading in green. The rally was led by healthcare, banking, metal and auto sectors. The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of the S&P Bombay StockRead more
New Delhi, Jan 8 (IANS) In a bid to support Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of a healthy India, a NRI doctors association Thursday launched an initiative to improve the health infrastructure in India. The association named American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI) will collaborate with the IndianRead more
New Delhi, Jan 8 (IANS) The Indian Medical Association (IMA) Thursday said it will develop a model health village with all parameters defined in the UN Millennium Development Goals. “Under the Aao Gaon Chalen (lets go to village) project of the IMA, the organisation will come out with a modelRead more
- Hockey India inducts new Associate Member
- Want to act with Hrithik Roshan?
- Egypt court sets April 21 as date for Morsi verdict
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Karachi moment on KBC (TV Snippets)
- Bangladesh judge’s ancestral home burnt hours after judgment
- US praises Cuba’s contribution in fight against Ebola
- Rain takes toll on Pakistan’s historical sites
- Want to buy a home in the Hills?
- Ghana begin training ahead of AFCON
- 17 killed in Afghan road accident