- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
All you need to know about the Power of ENERGY It has been proved time and again that Earth is composed of various energies. All plants, animals and humans have their own distinctive energy frequency that guides the path of their life, progress and evolution. It is important tobe awareRead more
Making a cake is difficult. Something or the other somehow happens to make your cake go dump frequently, much regularly. Regardless, if your cake does is not yummy in taste then your decoration can overpower every bad taste your cake possesses. Decorating a cake is not laborious. You can withoutRead more
New Delhi, Jan 9 (IANS) UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon is paying an official visit to India from Jan 10-13 during which he will visit Gandhinagar to participate in the Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2015 as a guest of honour. Ban will be accompanied by his wife Madam Yoo (Ban) Soon-taekRead more
United Nations, Jan 8 (IANS) UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Wednesday appointed a veteran Indian diplomat and UN official, Atul Khare, as the Under-Secretary-General for Field Support, making him one of the two highest-ranking Indians at the UN. Khare will join Vijay Nambiar, the Secretary-General’s Special Representative for Myanmar, on theRead more
Yangon, Jan 6 (IANS) Myanmar’s Union Election Commission has initially slated late October or early November for holding the 2015 general elections, according to an announcement of the commission published Tuesday without giving any specific date. The commission is compiling the basic voters list for the upcoming elections, Xinhua reportedRead more
New Delhi, Jan 2 (IANS) To enhance decision making and increase work efficiency, the Indian Railways Friday delegated overall tender authority to general managers and director generals for acceptance of works and stores. The move is expected to reduce the work burden in terms of tenders which were earlier referredRead more
Lucknow, Nov 4 (IANS) Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has conferred the Zee Achievers award to Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, led by its president Vishakha Tripathi, in recognition of its work in the field of education, healthcare and philanthropy. Instituted by the Zee Media Group, the award is given toRead more
New Delhi, Nov. Nov 1 (IANS) General Motors India sold 4,263 vehicles in October against 7,715 units sold in the corresponding period last year — a drop of 44.74 percent, the company said Saturday. “Even though the lower fuel prices are encouraging, the market is not showing any movement apartRead more
Maputo, Oct 30 (IANS) Mozambique’s electoral authorities Thursday announced Filipe Nyusi, the candidate of the ruling Frelimo party, as elected the fourth president in general elections since the country gained independence in 1975. The annoucement came as the authorities declared the official results of the general elections. Electoral Administration TechnicalRead more
United Nations, Oct 29 (IANS) The UN General Assembly (UNGA) again asked the United States to lift its Eisenhower-era embargo against Cuba in a near unanimous vote Tuesday that showed the stark isolation of Washington on the issue. Only Israel voted with the US against the resolution while closest alliesRead more
United Nations, Oct 29 (IANS) The UN General Assembly (UNGA) asked the US to lift its Eisenhower-era embargo against Cuba in a near unanimous vote Tuesday that showed a stark isolation of Washington on the issue. Only Israel voted with the US against the resolution while closest allies like BritainRead more
New Delhi, Oct 29 (IANS) Indians need more general physicians to address most of their health problems but the country has more specialists than general practitioners, experts feel. For a country which produces some 50,000 MBBS doctors a year, a majority 30,000 opt for speciality or super-speciality courses, Naresh GuptaRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Colours abound in Haryana’s political space
- Qi City Development Project in Malaysia
- Astrologer Karan Sharma Tips about the Power of ENERGY
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Incense Sticks – Epitomizing Spirituality
- Cloudy day ahead in Delhi