- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Chennai, Jan 13 (IANS) Actor Vikram, who lost about nearly 50 percent of his original body weight to play one of the roles in forthcoming Tamil magnum opus “I”, found it tough to control his urge to eat. “It was extremely difficult to control hunger. It drove me crazy,” VikramRead more
Chennai, Jan 10 (IANS) Distinguished scientist M.Y.S.Prasad, who is director of the India space agency’s Satish Dhawan Space Centre, has been awarded the Vikram Sarabhai Memorial Award for 2014-15, the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) announced Saturday. In a statement, the ISCA said Prasad of the Indian Space Research OrganisationRead more
Chennai, Jan 9 (IANS) Picturehouse Media Ltd announced Friday that all issues between them and the makers of forthcoming Tamil Vikram-starrer “I” have been amicably settled and they wholeheartedly support the release of the film Jan 14. “Issues whatsoever were only business oriented and it was mutually discussed and weRead more
Chennai, Nov 4 (IANS) The Tamil Nadu Film Directors Union (TANTIS) is urging directors to register scripts to avoid plagiarism. This has come in the wake of an allegation that filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss had stolen the script of his Tamil blockbuster “Kaththi” from an aspiring writer called Minjur Gopi. GopiRead more
Mumbai, Oct 26 (IANS) Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt is set to helm “Dhadkan 2″, which will roll from March 2015. “Yes, I have approached Vikram and we are working on the script right now. It’s too early to talk about the star cast, but, yes, Vikram will be directing the film,”Read more
Washington, Oct 21 (IANS) Vikram Patel, a noted Indian psychiatrist, has been awarded a prestigious US award for his research in the field of global mental health and improved care for those with mental disorders in resource-poor countries. The Institute of Medicine awarded the 2014 Rhoda and Bernard Sarnat InternationalRead more
Chennai, Sep 30 (IANS) Actress Anjali, who is currently shooting for a yet-untitled Tamil film with Jayam Ravi, has quashed marriage rumours and said that she still has a lot to achieve in her career before she can think of tying the knot. “I’m not planning to get married toRead more
Mumbai, Sep 28 (IANS) Acting reality TV show “India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj” saw its climax Sunday with Syed Mamoon and Oksana Rasulova emerging as winners. The victorious duo each won cash prize of Rs.50,000 from Moneygram and gift vouchers worth Rs.1 lakh from Cera Tiles. Syed, who hails fromRead more
Bangalore, Sep 25 (IANS) Philips India Thursday reported a net profit growth of 70.9 percent in 2013-14 driven both by adding more products and expanding the retail network across the country, while the turnover was up nearly 10 percent. The Dutch company’s consumer lifestyle business in the country particularly reportedRead more
New Delhi, Sep 25 (IANS) From Tata Sons chairman Cyrus Mistry representing India Inc to Maruti Suzuki managing director Kenichi Ayukawa leading the overseas investors, the Who’s Who of the corporate world pledged support for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “Make in India” campaign which he launched before some 500 chiefRead more
New Delhi, Sep 24 (IANS) Two northeast teams – Nilamani English School of Manipur and Meghalaya’s Khrumdiengei Secondary School – topped their respective groups to enter the quarter-finals of the 55th Under-14 Subroto Cup International Football Tournament at the Ambedkar stadium here Wednesday. The Manipur side beat Namchi Sports HostelRead more
New Delhi, Sep 24 (IANS) Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has thanked producer Aascar Ravichandran for his hospitality and making his Chennai visit “incredibly successful”. He also praised the filmmaker’s forthcoming Tamil romantic-thriller “I” as a “dynamic film”. Schwarzenegger visited Chennai earlier this month for the audio launch of Vikram-starrerRead more
- Haryana boy among 15 Google science award contenders
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Ashish N Soni designs Chivas Regal’s limited edition pack
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- How did Jennifer Garner gain weight?
- Kerala – 10 reasons to pick it as your next travel destination
- Gavaskar, Ganguly ask selectors to take tough decisions (Lead)
- Biden soothes hurt Saudi feelings
- British Indian billionaire brothers eyeing F1 Marussia team
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business