- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Aug 13 (IANS) Director duo Sajid-Farhad, who is stepping into Sajid Khan’s shoes to direct “Housefull 3″, say the former has been trashed enough and it is time to let him be. Ever since Sajid Khan’s latest directorial venture “Humshakals” hit the screens, not just the critics, but theRead more
Mumbai, Aug 13 (IANS) You’ve seen them on the big screen and on your TV sets – but now popular movies such as “Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!” and “Hum Saath Saath Hai” will be available on cellphones, courtesy the collaboration between Rajshri Entertainment and Vuclip mobile video-on-demand service. This tie-upRead more
Los Angeles, Aug 13 (IANS/EFE) The preliminary investigation into the death of Robin Williams found that the Oscar-winning actor and comedian hung himself with a belt in a bedroom of his Northern California home, the Marin County sheriff’s department has said. Keith Boyd told a press conference Tuesday that theRead more
New York, Aug 13 (IANS) Actress Lauren Bacall, who featured in films like “To Have and Have Not” and “Key Largo,” has died, her former husband Humphrey Bogart’s estate said. She was 89. Bacall died Tuesday at her home here after suffering a stroke, reports huffingtonpost.com. “With deep sorrow, yetRead more
New Delhi, Aug 12 (IANS) The Supreme Court Tuesday asked for the file in which the Drug Controller General of India approved two Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines that are used for preventing cervical cancer. “We direct the competent authority to produce the file as per which Director General Drug ControllerRead more
New Delhi, Aug 12 (IANS) BSP parliamentarian Satish Chandra Mishra Tuesday urged the government to take steps to ban daily TV soaps, saying they depict women in poor light. He also objected to the poster of Aamir Khan’s new film “PK”, saying it was “obscene”. “TV serials show women toRead more
New Delhi, Aug 10 (IANS) Aimed at providing better health facilities to the thousands of patients who flock to AIIMS every day, the premier health institution soon plans to set up a new 400-bed mother-and-child centre with upgrated facilities, along with a 200-bed surgical centre and a 200-bed geriatric welfareRead more
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Qi City Development Project in Malaysia
- Srikanth, Kashyap big movers in BWF rankings
- Modi for more accountability for doctors
- Delhi girl rewarded by police for bravery
- Jet fuel oil seed boosts liver detoxification
- Time to enjoy Rio Olympic.
- Jadavpur VC resigns: Mamata
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- AAP, BJP workers clash in Delhi