- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New York, Aug 18 (IANS) Risky situations in any setting increases anxiety among women, leading them to perform worse under stressed circumstances, finds a new study.Increased anxiety in risky settings is problematic for women because it may depress their ability to achieve.“Women have worse task performance than men in risky situations,Read more
Title: Kaw Caw Silly point: A Wonky look at Contemporary India; Author: M.K. Kaw; Publisher: Konark Publishers: Pages: 270; Price: Rs.250.This is a funny and serious book at the same time. Maharaj Krishen Kaw joined the IAS in 1964 and retired in 2001 after holding many senior posts. He wasRead more
London, Aug 18 (IANS) Love chocolates? You have a mighty reason to relish them more as the Cambridge University is seeking a researcher for a PhD on chocolates!Yes, you read it right. The sweet-toothed candidate will undertake a three-and-a-half year PhD course to become the world’s first “doctor of chocolate”.The courseRead more
Kolkata, Aug 14 (IANS) Aiming to create human resource capital, South Korean conglomerate Samsung will set up seven technical schools in West Bengal, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said Thursday. “I am happy to announce that they have agreed to set up seven technical schools in the state to impart industrialRead more
New York, Aug 13 (IANS) Do you often fear that you are going to be the next victim of burglary, road rage or racial crime? Show a natural response to crime and do not let that fear reach chronic or phobic levels. A study suggests that adolescents who have aRead more
Wellington, Aug 13 (IANS) Hand sanitisers in the classrooms does not help reduce the rate of school absences in children owing to illnesses, says a significant study. In a randomised trial at 68 city primary schools in New Zealand, researchers asked children to use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser dispensers afterRead more
Mumbai, Aug 12 (IANS) Students of Dhirubhai Ambani International School have outperformed their global peers pursuing International General Certificate of Secondary Education, the institution said Tuesday. As many as 87.5 percent of all grades achieved by the 65 students of this school appearing for the exams received A’s, as againstRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Couleurs: Revolutionary Range of Cosmetics
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Incense Sticks – Epitomizing Spirituality
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- HK students seek referendum to decide future of protests
- App to help blind ‘see money’
- Milla Jovovich expecting a girl
- Iranian woman executed over murder