- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Studying abroad is not only a learning experience academically, but is also culturally. There are so many people who surround you while at college; they hail from different walks of life. At present, almost everybody is keen on going to a foreign country for higher studies due to the benefitsRead more
Distance learning has rapidly gained prominence among students who are willing to make strides for better career prospects. As per the experts of MCM Academy, distance degree courses are perfect gateways for students seeking to pursue further education without undergoing the conventional classroom learning. Owing to the cut-throat competitiveness inRead more
Selecting a college for higher studies was never easy, but before making any decision, you must first make up your mind whether you wish to pursue further education at an online university or a brick college. According to IBSAR Mumbai, a multi-disciplinary business school, the closing result is same inRead more
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) Apart from reinforcing the benefits of public-private partnership and adopting an inclusive approach towards wildlife in India, tiger conservationist and naturalist Valmik Thapar strongly feels that focussing on this much-ignored subject in schools would introduce children to the wonderful world of the animal kingdom. WhatRead more
Islamabad, Jan 12 (IANS) The army-run Peshawar school which was ravaged by Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan a few weeks ago resumed its classes Monday, a media report here said. Students and teachers returned to the Army Public School Monday weeks after the mid-December terror attack claimed 148 lives, including 132 schoolchildren, GeoRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 9 (IANS) A phone call warning Friday that a bomb had been planted at the Amity University campus near here turned out to be a hoax after an extensive search did not reveal any explosives, police said. A Haryana Police team also comprising bomb detection and defusing searchedRead more
Hyderabad, Jan 9 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi has directed officials to plan educational institutions in minorities, especially Muslim, populated areas and also to work out details for imparting technical education and skill development to them, said Union Minister of State for Minorities Welfare Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. He said hereRead more
Hyderabad, Jan 9 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi has directed officials to plan educational institutions in minorities, especially Muslim, populated areas and also to work out details for imparting technical education and skill development to them, said union Minister of State for Minorities Welfare Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. He said hereRead more
Geneva, Jan 6 (IANS) The UN Children’s Fund (Unicef) Tuesday expressed concern over the disrupted education of hundreds of thousands of Syrian children amid the continuing conflict in the West Asian country. Unicef said the recent closure of certain schools in parts of Syria during the ongoing unrest was believedRead more
Jaipur, Jan 4 (IANS) The Congress and some other parties will Monday file a petition in the Supreme Court, challenging the Rajasthan government’s ordinance on educational qualification for contesting panchayat polls, Congress leader Sachin Pilot said Sunday. The panchayat election will be held from Jan 16 and counting will beRead more
New Delhi, Jan 3 (IANS) The immense demographic dividend and potential of the youth can be productively channelized for growth and development of the country only when the higher education system is provided a “job orientation”, Health Minister J.P. Nadda said Saturday. “Skill upgradation and skill orientation of higher educationRead more
Mumbai, Jan 3 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi Saturday pitched for making digital connectivity a “basic right” for children just as their right to schooling, and stressed the need to make school education more “creative”. “School education in science and mathematics should become more creative and stimulating. Let us alsoRead more
- Food pipe tissue grown from stem cells
- India gives historic Dakota aircraft to Bangladesh
- Ghana U-23 football team to play Egypt in friendly
- Weight-loss surgery reduces diabetes risk
- Nanobodies to help out in boosting immunity
- RBI governor wins Euromoney award
- Bolivia polls: Morales’ vote approaches 60 percent
- Unesco chief condemns murder of Paraguayan journalists
- Hockey India inducts new Associate Member
- Want to act with Hrithik Roshan?