- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Dhaka, Jan 14 (IANS) A Dhaka court Wednesday allowed cricketer Rubel Hossain to travel abroad to play in the forthcoming World Cup. The order in this regard was issued in a case filed against Rubel under the Women’s Oppression Act by actress Naznin Akter Happy, reports bdnews24.com. The court ofRead more
Sydney, Jan 14 (IANS) Sacked England batsman Kevin Pietersen has said one of the things he “loved” about playing in Australia was the competitive brand of cricket played in the country. He claimed that if someone has to toughen up his temperament, he should play in Australia and got aRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Bollywood hearthrob Ranbir Kapoor is awaiting the onset on the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup season, starting next month. He says come what may, he’ll try and make time to watch the matches in between his shoots. Ranbir is the brand ambassador of Lay’s, theRead more
Melbourne, Jan 14 (IANS) Former Australian wicketkeeper-batsman Adam Gilchrist has dubbed South Africa captain AB de Villiers the “most valuable cricketer on the planet”. Gilchrist, a three-time ICC Cricket World Cup winner, also tipped all-rounder Mitchell Marsh as one to watch in next month’s tournament. “(De Villiers’) versatility is extraordinaryRead more
Islamabad, Jan 13 (IANS) Pakistan’s national cricket team Tuesday started its training camp for next month’s World Cup to be held in Australia and New Zealand, officials here said. An official from the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) said all the players of the 15-man squad have joined the camp inRead more
Dhaka, Jan 11 (IANS) Bangladesh cricketer Rubel Hossain was Sunday granted bail by a Dhaka court after his previous petition was rejected by the metropolitan magistrate’s court in a case filed by model-actress Naznin Akter Happy. Metropolitan sessions court judge Imrul Kayes heard the matter and granted him bail untilRead more
Sydney, Jan 11 (IANS) Australia have reposed faith in enigmatic cricketer Glenn Maxwell and backed the all-rounder to come good in the impending 2015 World Cup. Maxwell, a destructive right-arm batsman and a handy off-spinner, was included in Australia’s 15-man squad for the mega event Sunday despite a string ofRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 9 (IANS) The cricket World Cup 2015 trophy was unveiled here Friday amid cheers and celebrations that continued on its tour to several cities in the country. Virender Sehwag, member of the 2011 World Cup winning Indian squad, was also present during the event. While viewing the prestigiousRead more
Bridgetown (Barbados), Jan 9 (IANS) Embattled opener Kieran Powell says mixed signals from the West Indies cricket authorities left him “deflated and confused” and foiled his attempt to return to international cricket, following a self-imposed break from the game. In a statement issued Thursday, the 24-year-old left-hander confirmed he hadRead more
Srinagar, Jan 7 (IANS) Brimming with confidence after worsting formidable Mumbai in the premier Ranji tournament, Jammu and Kashmir’s cricket team that, in many ways, is representative of India’s pluralism, is confident of doing even better with proper infrastructure and financial support. The kudos have not stopped even a monthRead more
Cape Town, Jan 6 (IANS) South Africa opening batsman Alviro Petersen Tuesday announced his retirement from international cricket at the conclusion of the third Test against the West Indies. “I feel that at 34 it is time for me to retire from international cricket and to move on with myRead more
New Delhi, Jan 6 (IANS) The Supreme Court has stayed criminal proceedings against the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (HPCA) and BJP parliamentarian Anurag Thakur for alleged wrongdoings in the cricket body’s management. A division bench of Justice Dipak Misra and Justice P.C. Pant, while staying the case pending in aRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid