- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Lucknow/New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) BJP leader and union minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi Wednesday got bail after a court sentenced him to a year in prison for violating the model code of conduct during the 2009 elections. The chief judicial magistrate in Lucknow ordered the detention of the minister ofRead more
Lucknow, Jan 14 (IANS) BJP leader and central minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi Wednesday got bail after a court sentenced him to a year in prison for violating the model code of conduct in 2009. The chief judicial magistrate ordered the detention of the minister of state for minority affairs andRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) A BJP councillor Wednesday slapped a municipal official after the latter tried to stop unauthorized construction in south Delhi. Neeraj Gupta of the Bharatiya Janata Party slapped a junior engineer of the South Delhi Municipal Corporation (MCD) following a heated row. Gupta, who was caughtRead more
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) Of the outgoing legislators of the 2013 Delhi assembly, the BJP had the largest number of 30 crorepatis among the 31 elected, as well as the highest number of MLAs with criminal cases registered at 17, according to the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR). OfRead more
Mumbai, Jan 13 (IANS) In a jolt to the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena, three former party legislators Tuesday joined the Bharatiya Janata Party, while one former Shiv Sena MLA also followed suit. The ex-MNS trio includes former party strongman Pravin Darekar of north Mumbai, Vasant Geete from Nashik and Ramesh PatilRead more
Kolkata, Jan 13 (IANS) Days after BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj asked Hindu women to produce four children, a party leader from West Bengal Monday raised the number to five — so that Hindus don’t get “extinct”. “I have only one request… Every Hindu mother and sister will have to produceRead more
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) A total of 15 leaders from different political parties, including the Congress and the AAP, Tuesday joined the BJP here expressing their desire to work under Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Apart from the Congress and the Aam Aadmi Party, leaders, including former legislators and councillors,Read more
Jammu, Jan 13 (IANS) The upcoming Rajya Sabha elections in Jammu and Kashmir are likely to end the suspense over whether or not the BJP and the PDP would ally to form a government in the state. Jammu and Kashmir was put under the governor’s rule on Jan 8 afterRead more
Kolkata, Jan 13 (IANS) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national secretary Siddharth Nath Singh has served legal notices on Trinamool Congress MPs Kalyan Banerjee and Abhishek Banerjee for making defamatory statements. Singh has also sought an unconditional apology from Kalyan Banerjee, the Lok Sabha member from Sreerampore, and Abhishek Banerjee, theRead more
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj, who stirred a controversy by asking Hindu women to produce at least four children, remained defiant Tuesday despite the party issuing him a show-cause notice, and said it was an “internal matter” of the party. “I will talk to my party,Read more
New Delhi, Jan 12 (IANS) The BJP Monday won five seats in the election to the eight-member Delhi Cantonment Board, while the Congress got two and the AAP one. A total of 64 candidates contested the polls held Sunday. Delhi Cantonment is one of the 70 assembly constituencies in theRead more
Lucknow, Jan 12 (IANS) In a fresh setback to the BJP in Uttar Pradesh, all the eight candidates it supported in the Lucknow Cantonment Board election were defeated Monday. The stunner came a day after all seven candidates backed by the Bharatiya Janata Party were defeated in the cantonment boardRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- I am a novice in politics: Manjhi
- Three dead in Afghan bombing
- Northeast CMs’ meet to decide roadmap for development
- When Kelly Osbourne was hit by soiled diaper
- Fog spikes Akhilesh Yadav’s date with NRIs in Gujarat
- ‘Modi hasn’t endorsed Bhagwat’s Hindu Nation comment’
- Chef Vikas Khanna approached for Hollywood biopic
- Villa Maya, where dining is more than a pleasure (Foodie Trail-Thiruvananthapuram)
- Walsh departure won’t impact hockey team: Selector Harbinder