- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Auckland, Jan 4 (IANS) Former world number one Caroline Wozniacki and Venus Williams will headline the Auckland Classic which starts Monday in the build-up to the Australian Open.
They are drawn to potentially clash in the final of the tournament, which features five top 30 players, two weeks before the start of the first Grand Slam of the year, reports Xinhua.
Williams, who has not played since illness forced her out of the China Open three months ago, is back inside the world top 20 for the first time since 2010.
Italian veteran Sara Errani and two-time Grand Slam champion and former world number two Svetlana Kuznetsova are also in the draw.