- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Trinamool Congress general secretary and former railway minister Mukul Roy, summoned by the CBI in the Saradha scam, said Wednesday he will contact probe agency about his appearance.
On his return here from Delhi, Roy, considered West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s right hand man and number two in the Trinamool, said he will discuss the issue with his party leaders.
“I have returned today. I will establish contact with them (CBI) and tell them when I will go there. I will discuss (the issue) with my party leaders,” Roy, a Rajya Sabha member, said on his arrival here.
Roy reiterated that he was not involved in any kind of unethical activity.
“I reiterate that never in my life I have been involved in any unethical activity,” added Roy.