- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Wilfried Bony has completed his big-bucks transfer from Swansea to Premier League champions Manchester City, subject to the exchange of paperwork.
The Ivorian striker, who is currently plying his trade at the Africa Cup of Nations, joins Manuel Pellegrini’s side for an initial fee in the region of 25 million pounds with another three million pounds as add-ons for four years, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The Ivory Coast football federation confirmed the deal on Twitter Wednesday.
Swansea later, however, released a statement on Twitter, saying: “Wilfried Bony has NOT yet completed his move to. Once completed, we will confirm via official channels – not the Ivory Coast FA!”
Bony has scored 34 goals in 70 games for Swansea.
It is understood personal terms have been agreed on a four-year contract worth in the region of 100,000 pounds a week.