- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Imagine you have to go on a date or have to attend an important meeting. You are all set for it but suddenly you notice a bigacne right on the centre of your left cheek. Yes, we all have been there. These stubborn pimples break out on all the right times. No matter how annoying it is, we have to step out of our homes with that zit. There is no sure-shot way to get rid of pimples. However, we can certainly take measures to prevent them from appearing and treating the acnes or their scars. Skin specialists from top skin care clinics such as Kaya Skin Clinic, Poison Skin Clinic and Batra Skin Clinic are telling about some home remedies to treat the zits.
- Ice – Ice can be used to reduce redness and swelling of the pimple. Take a piece of cloth and wrap 2-3 ice cubes in it. Hold it on the affected area for few minutes. Wait and repeat the process. You can also use crushed ice as per your convenience.
- Lemon–Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C. It helps dry up pimples faster. Take a clean cotton swab and dip it in the fresh lemon juice. Apply it on the pimples. You can also mix rose water in lemon juice for better results.
- Aloe vera – Aloe vera is known for its burn relieving properties. It promotes healing, reduces scarring and fights infection. Extract fresh gel from aloe plant and apply it directly on the pimples.
- Honey – Honey is considered an effective treatment for acne because of its anti-bacterial properties. Dip a clean cotton swab in honey and apply on the acne prone area. Let honey sit it there for half an hour and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Fuller’s earth – Fuller’s earth helps in getting rid of clogged pores. It reduces excess oil secretion from skin.Make a mixture of fuller’s earth powder, neem leaves paste and rose water. Apply this paste on pimple prone area and wash it off with plain water after 15-20 minutes.
We hope that these remedies prove beneficial for you and you carry yourself with utter confidence without being worried about acnes or blemishes.