- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
London, Jan 14 (IANS) English Premier League football club Manchester City completed the signing of striker Wilfried Bony from Swansea City Wednesday.
Bony agreed to a four-and-a-half-year deal with City and will wear the No.14 jersey.
“It’s a great feeling for me, it’s a big honour to be here and it’s a great challenge. As a player it’s always good to be part of one of the biggest clubs in the world and it’s a good opportunity for me to be in that situation now – I’m really proud,” Bony told the club’s official website Wednesday.
“I felt excited to wait for this moment and now it’s come, it’s fantastic.”
Bony also spoke of his eagerness to play Champions League football for City.
“I think it’s a great decision for me – Manchester City is in the Champions League. You remember at the end of last season I said that if I want to move it will be to a team in the competition because it’s a great tournament that I really want to play in and one that I want to win.
“It’s a motivation for me to give my maximum to be in that place. City is a big club with great players with a lot of experience; I believe we can do it.”
City coach Manuel Pellegrini said he was a long-standing admirer of the player and his ability.
“He is very difficult to mark because he is so strong,” he said.
“He is an intelligent footballer who has skill and power. His goals record has been excellent since he came to England. He adapted very quickly to the game here and I think he will settle in at City quickly.”
Bony has made 32 appearances for the Ivory Coast since making his senior debut in 2010, scoring 11 times.