- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 7 (IANS) Fashion designer Anupamaa Dayal, known for her kitschy creations, has contributed to one of Sonam Kapoor’s looks in the film “Dolly Ki Doli”. She says the Bollywood actress is a “fashion queen”.
For one scene, Sonam has donned a heavily embroidered short kurta, designed by Dayal.
Describing the ensemble, the designer told IANS: “The name of this dress is Razia. It is very royal and the embroidery classic, and fit for a queen. And this is just why I feel Sonam pulls it off so well. She is a queen of fashion.”
“Dolly Ki Doli”, releasing Jan 23, will feature Sonam in an outspoken and fun-loving avatar. The film stars Sonam Kapoor in the title role and also features Pulkit Samrat, Rajkummar Rao and Varun Sharma.