- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) Author Chetan Bhagat, who tried his hand at screenplay writing with Salman Khan-starrer “Kick”, is all set to motivate and inspire people to be ‘Fit for Life’ through a fitness challenge.
The bestselling novelist has associated with fitness brand Reebok for the challenge, titled ‘Reeboot 100′, to undergo a physical transformation with the help of Reebok experts and trainers.
“The decision to take up a fitness challenge was difficult, but also exciting at the same time. Being a writer, my profession does not require me to be fit, or have a perfectly sculpted body and physique. However, fitness is beyond just that, and is about the complete wellness of mind and body,” Bhagat said in a statement.
He believes that “embracing fitness as a part of our daily lifestyle can definitely make us feel and look better”.
“In addition to achieving my fitness goal, the ‘Reeboot 100′ challenge also aims to motivate people from all walks of life to lead a fit lifestyle,” he added.
‘Reeboot 100′ fitness challenge includes a range of fitness activities such as cardio training, functional movement training including running, crossfit and yoga.
Designed by Reebok master trainer Vinata Shetty, the workout plan also focuses on diet and nutrition to help Bhagat achieve his fitness goals despite his busy schedule and current lifestyle, in 100 days.
Apart from the challenge, Bhagat will also update his fans and fellow fitness enthusiasts with posts on his social media pages, and encourage citizens to join the fitness bandwagon.