- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 12 (IANS) The deal for acquiring 126 Rafale fighters can be finalised only if the French manufacturer meet the requirements mentioned in the request for proposal (RFP) issued by India, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said Monday.
Asked about the long stuck deal for buying medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA), the minister, in an interview to Headlines Today, said: “Ultimately, it has to fit the RFP… if it does not fit the RFP, nothing can be done.”
Parrikar said India has asked the French company to send a representative to discuss the Rafale deal.
Asked if Eurofighter has a chance, the minister said: “The L-1 (lowest bidder) has already been announced.”
He also said that Russian made Sukhoi-30 fighters are being upgraded with an electronic warfare system.