- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Islamabad, Jan 12 (IANS) Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan announced Monday that his party will hold a ‘dharna convention’ Jan 18, media reported.
Speaking during a press conference in Islamabad, Imran Khan said the party would announce its next course of action at the convention, according to Dawn online.
The PTI leader said that if a proper investigation was not undertaken into alleged rigging in the 2013 general election, his party would once again lead protests in the country.
“If an impartial judicial commission is not setup, we will take to the streets,” the PTI chairman said.
He also said those involved in vote rigging should be charged under Article 6 of the constitution.
“The country will only progress if free and fair elections are held,” he emphasised at the press conference.
Imran Khan said that the PTI decided to call off its protests because of the Dec 16 terrorist attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar which left over 140 students and teachers dead.
He maintained that his party would not be a roadblock in the fight against terrorism.