- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Los Angeles, Jan 7 (IANS) Seems taking inspiration from models and movie stars have become a gone trend now as there is an unlikely source of fashion inspiration this season. The iconic bear from the film “Paddington” has given a new lease of life to the duffle coat making it a must-have trend for many.
The winter weather has drawn in and the search for the perfect winter coat has definitely begun, the traditional duffle style has saw a resurgence at George.com and in stores across the country sales have increased 40 percent this week, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The classic navy and wooden toggle style from the film is out-performing the rest across the nation with a 70 percent spike in sales.
The celebrities are too enjoying the trend with Lily Allen, Alexa Chung, Taylor Swift and One Direction all wearing the look.
“We often see shoppers inspired by glamorous celebrities and catwalk trends – it’s certainly a novelty to see that ‘Paddington’ Bear is the latest style icon! Duffle coats are a classic style that never goes out of fashion, but the latest sales show that Brits are falling in love with the duffle coat all over again this winter,” said a spokesperson of george.com.
Will ‘Paddington’ Bear become your coat style icon for winter?