- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Islamabad, Jan 15 (IANS) The 2012 attack on Nobel Peace Award winner and child activist Malala Yousafzai case would be heard at military court in Peshawar when it formally starts functioning for speedy trial, media reported Wednesday.
Pakistan federal government has decided to refer two high profile terror cases to military courts for the speedy trial of suspects involved, Dawn online reported.
“Formalities are being processed by legal experts at the Federal Law Ministry…the case will soon be sent from an anti-terrorism court to a military court,” a government source said.
The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) had attacked Malala in 2012 as she was returning from her school in Swat valley, however, she survived after being airlifted to Britain for treatment and recovered.
The other high profile case is the terrorist attack on mountaineers in June 2013 at the Nanga Parbat base camp in which 10 people were killed. The case would be referred to a military court in Gilgit.