- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Sabarimala (Kerala), Jan 14 (IANS) Lakhs of pilgrims in Sabarimala Wednesday witnessed the “celestial light” and went delirious with joy as shouts of Swamiye Ayyapa reverberated all round this temple town.
If there is one single event for which Sabarimala pilgrims wait patiently for hours together it is this light that appears thrice on the horizon and is popularly called “Makare Villeku”.
According to believers, sighting of the “celestial light” is auspicious and over the last few years, there has been a huge influx of pilgrims to witness it.
Anxious pilgrims were waiting for this phenomenon at various points in the temple town that extends from the foothills and upwards to the temple located on top of a hill.
Besides these areas, every inch of space in and around the neighbouring hills was also occupied.
Following a stampede that killed 102 people four years ago, the Kerala government made elaborate arrangements by deploying close to 10,000 policemen.
“We have been working to ensure maximum safety for the lakhs of pilgrims. Every aspect of security was taken care of and vantage positions were under the control of senior police officials,” said Devasoms Minister V.S. Sivakumar.