- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Dhaka, Jan 15 (IANS) Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) Chairperson Khaleda Zia’s adviser Reaz Rahman who was shot Tuesday night has been put under intensive care Wednesday.
The former diplomat was shifted to post-operative room Wednesday evening after he had been operated upon at Dhaka’s United Hospital, bdnews24.com reported.
Doctors said he was now out of danger. Rahman’s family, party colleagues and well wishers went to see him after the surgery.
He was shot and his car set ablaze at Gulshan after he came out of the party chief’s office following a meeting with her.
The BNP has blamed the government for the attack on Rahman and called a general strike for Thursday in protest.
However, the ruling Awami League said he fell victim to BNP chief’s conspiracy.
The US, Britain and the European Union have expressed concern over the attack on the former diplomat.
Police have filed a case over the attack but could not arrest anyone.