- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Tehran, Jan 13 (IANS) Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Tuesday said it would be against the interests of Western nuclear negotiators if they failed to pursue a reasonable and quick approach towards Iran.
The president made the remarks while addressing a large gathering at a stadium in the southern provincial capital city of Bushehr, state run media IRNA reported.
“Western countries think they have succeeded to create a new problem for Iran by reducing the price of oil but this will not put Iran under any pressure,” he said while commenting on the present situation of oil price in the world market.
“Iran has predicted necessary ways to compensate the drop in oil price,” he said.
“The era of threats and sanctions is over”.
According to Ropuhani, if Iran will loses from the fall in oil prices, other oil producing countries such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will lose even more.
“Iran will continue moving on the path of constructive negotiations and interaction with the world and has taken first steps towards breaking Western sanctions through the support of people and guidelines of the Supreme Leader of the Iran Ayatollah Ali Khamenei,” the president noted.
He urged the Iranian nation to maintain its unity and solidarity, saying: “We are all from one single country, living under a single flag with a single constituation and a single leadership. And we are all seeking a single objective which is national prosperity”.