- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Tehran, Jan 14 (IANS) Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said the country would build two more nuclear plants in the southern city of Bushehr in line with the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
The president made the remarks Tuesday while visiting the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant, Press TV reported.
“The Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant is different from the power plants of other countries since this power plant is the symbol of a nation’s resistance,” he said.
“The construction of this power plant and making it operational showed the world that should a nation have a will to attain a goal, it would take steps in that direction, stand up for its rights and attain its goal.”
The Iranian chief executive said the plant is an example that shows Iran “is only after peaceful use of nuclear energy and electricity production.
The plant currently generates 700 megawatts of electricity, which can be enhanced by an additional 300 megawatts.
The facility, located south-east of the city of Bushehr along the Persian Gulf, operates under the supervision of the International Atomic Energy Agency.