- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Tehran, Jan 9 (IANS) A senior Iranian official Friday said Iran is ready to revoke visa requirements for visitors from other countries if the latter do the same, media reported.
“The Islamic republic of Iran is prepared to waive visa (requirements) or facilitate the process of issuing visas for all countries, especially our neighbours, if they take similar action,” Hassan Qashqavi, Iranian deputy foreign minister for consular, parliamentary and Iranian expatriates affairs, said.
Iran was planning to annul visa requirements for Kuwaiti nationals as the Arab country no longer required Iranian visitors to obtain visas, Xinhua cited Press TV as quoting Qashqavi.
Iran has nearly halved tariffs for issuing health visas compared to the fees charged for ordinary visas, he said, adding that this showed Iran’s cooperation to ease travelling to Iran for foreign nationals.
The official said that Iran was a safe destination for foreign tourists as there has been no report of any incident for foreigners visiting the country over the past few years.