- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
DTH services have changed the way we watch TV. DTH enabled the masses to choose what they want to watch, and in a very convenient way. It replaced the grainy channels and have made watching TV an enjoyable task. Needless to say, it is time to bid adieu to unsatisfactory services and long queues at the vendor store.
Today, a host of service providers promise outstanding TV viewing experience to audiences by offering attractive DTH entertainment packs, high definition (HD) picture quality and a plethora of channels. Reliance, Airtel DTH, Sundirect, Dish TV, Tata Sky, Big TV and Videocon D2h are some of the market players providing the daily dose of entertainment to millions across India.
4 Easy Ways to recharge DTH
There are various ways in which users can recharge their DTH packages in a hassle-free manner right from the comfort of their homes.
- Through a bank account:You can conveniently carry out online digital TV DTH recharge if you have an active account in any bank. For instance, the ICICI account holders can sync their bank account with the DTH connection. All you need to do is, send an SMS from your phone. The SMS must contain details, such as the viewing numbers and the package amount. A confirmation receipt of the payment is received within seconds.
- Via IVR: Simply call the customer care center of the DTH service provider. An automated voice will assist you in recharging your entertainment pack successfully. The user’s credit card generally becomes the mode of payment. You will just need to provide the required details and a transaction ID will be generated against your request. A confirmation SMS is received upon successful recharge.
- By downloading mobile applications: You can download the service provider’s app on your mobile phone for instant recharging of your DTH package. Run the application, register yourself and follow the instructions for a convenient recharge.
- Online recharge sites: The easiest and quickest way of recharging your DTH connection is through online recharging sites.All you need is a computer, a smartphone or any other mobile device that has access to internet. There are a number of reliable recharge websites available online. Select the one of your choice, register your mobile number and create an account. You can choose from multiple payment modes, such as bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
Sionline Technomart Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best online recharge sites that offer the convenience of recharging DTH connections; anytime, anywhere. Visit www.sionline.in and recharge your dish TV package, just with a couple of clicks.