- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
“It is important to choose the right technique from the initial stages of software development. says the Chairman of Cryptograph Technologies. He adds, “Depending on your requirements, strength of the team and complexity of the project, you can select the best software development technique,”
Managing the projects effectively is one of the most crucial aspects of any organization. Every company has several projects that require the active participation of various departments. Every project has a deadline, and it is essential for the company to deliver the project within the set timeline.
Hence, the software development process needs a cinched technique that can enhance the resource efficiency, adhere to the timeline and minimize the risk factor. Cryptograph Technologies Bangalore shares two globally-accepted software development techniques.
- Waterfall Technique
This methodology entails a chronological approach for project completion:
- Receiving Requirement
- Simple Coding
- System testing
- User-oriented testing
- Resolving the issues and fixing the bugs (if any)
- Timely project delivery
- Sequential planning as clients & software developers remain on the same platform of the development lifecycle.
- The objectives are well-defined in advance. Thus, you can simply scale your project’s output and performance.
- This approach might sometimes lack flexibility and adaptability.
- Agile Technique
Agile technique entails a more flexible approach and focuses on the speedy completion of project. There are no defined tasks or schedules; rather it incorporates time-frame sprints that are cyclic and team-based. Since the technique is flexible, the tasks can be re-prioritized.
- Clients can assess the work at any time, and can suggest changes during the software development process.
- This process facilitates quick time-to-market by releasing a basic version.
- If the team members work remotely, coordination might get difficult and tedious. At times, the team fails to accomplish the tasks within the defined time-frame.