- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Ankara, Oct 22 (IANS) Football fans of Turkish club Galatasaray and German side Borussia Dortmund were reported to have broken out into a fight near Taksim Square, Istanbul, Turkey’s largest city, ahead of the two team’s Group D clash in the Champions League Wednesday.
A quarrel erupted when the rivals encountered each other on a side street near Istiklal Avenue, turning into a brawl before the police were able to arrive, as shown by a video recording, according to a report in Hurriyet Daily News, reports Xinhua.
Borussia Dortmund fans were pushed toward Taksim Square by the police before they were dispersed, said the report.
The game was scheduled to start at Galatasaray Lions’ home ground, the Turk Telekom Arena, in Istanbul Wednesday.