- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Seoul, Oct 13 (IANS) South Korean President Park Geun-hye Monday said that Seoul will always be ready for dialogue with North Korea.
Park made the remarks during the second session of the presidential preparatory committee for the unification of the two Koreas, Xinhua reported.
The first session was held in August.
“As a proverb says ‘it needs dialogue even during war’, talks should continue between the two Koreas for easing tensions and establishing peace on the Korean Peninsula,” Park said.
The president said expectations for improved inter-Korean relations rose after the top-level North Korean delegation’s visit to South Korea during the closing of the Incheon Asian Games.
Park, however, noted that the situation on the peninsula became destabilised after the two Koreas exchanged gunfire Oct 10, near the military demarcation line.
On Oct 4, North Korea and South Korea had agreed to hold a second round of senior-level dialogue in late October or early November.