- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
London, Oct 21 (IANS) Victoria Beckham’s son Brooklyn will turn 16 next year, and her biggest worry is reportedly his demand to learn how to ride a motorbike.
The former Spice Girls singer’s worry stems from the fact that her husband David crashed his bike in August this year.
“Victoria is petrified, it’s every mum’s worst nightmare when their child wants a motorbike,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Usually, the 40-year-old designer doesn’t stop her children — including Romeo, 12, Cruz, nine, and Harper, three — from doing what they want. But she is scared as far as allowing Brooklyn to ride a bike is concerned.
“David and Victoria would never want to stop their children doing anything but she is hoping Brooklyn changes his mind, it scares the living daylights out of her,” the source added.
Her husband and former footballer David was left battered and bruised when he came off his motorcycle in Los Angeles as he was leaving a Sunset Boulevard tattoo parlour earlier this year.
At that time, he had said: “It was not a great experience but I was lucky. Riding bikes is dangerous at times.”
Perhaps, he will tell his son the same!